QuarkDB 0.4.1 has been released - notable changes:
- Fixed ability to subscribe to multiple channels with one command, when push types are active. Previously, the server would erroneously send one “OK” response per channel subscribed, breaking QClient.
- Possibility to choose between three different journal fsync policies through RAFT-SET-FSYNC-POLICY command.
- Implementation of “CLIENT GETNAME”, and automatic tagging of intercluster connections.
- Automatic fsync of the raft journal once per second.
- Better cluster resilience in case of sudden machine powercuts.
Thanks to @franck-jrc for the bug reports relating to sudden poweroff, and valuable discussion on fsync behavior.
Risk of upgrade: Low.