Network is unreachable errors?

Hi! It seems that my EOS become broken at some point and the clients report Network is unreachable but eos health and eos node ls looks fine. Any idea how to debug this?
Thanks a lot!

L.E. i must add that setting debug is not working:

EOS Console [root://localhost] |/> debug debug /eos/*/mgm 
error: could not send debug level to nodes mgm.nodename=/eos/*/mgm

Hi Adrian,

I believe the issue with the debug command is fixed in one of the recent releases. Try 4.8.26 and let me know if you still see this issue.

You need to provide more info for the “network unreachable” errors that you see. What is the output of “eos fs ls” can you post the debug logs of such a client not being able to connect?

Thanks,
Elvin

Hi Elvin! So, update is not possible

Error: Package: eos-server-4.7.7-1.el7.cern.x86_64 (@eos-citrine)
           Requires: eos-folly = 2019.11.11.00-1.el7.cern
Error: Package: eos-server-4.7.7-1.el7.cern.x86_64 (@eos-citrine)
           Requires: eos-xrootd = 4.11.3
.. and so on..

Is there a special recipe to be able to upgrade/update?
so, i keep finding a fs in drain stalling for no reason as the partition is healthy …
after setting again to rw i have this:

[root@mgm ~]# eos fs ls
┌────────────────────────┬────┬──────┬────────────────────────────────┬────────────────┬────────────────┬────────────┬──────────────┬────────────┬────────┬────────────────┐
│host                    │port│    id│                            path│      schedgroup│          geotag│        boot│  configstatus│       drain│  active│          health│
└────────────────────────┴────┴──────┴────────────────────────────────┴────────────────┴────────────────┴────────────┴──────────────┴────────────┴────────┴────────────────┘
 fst01.spacescience.ro    1095      1                       /storage01        default.0              ISS       booted             rw      nodrain   online        no mdstat 
 fst01.spacescience.ro    1095      2                       /storage02        default.1              ISS       booted             rw      nodrain   online        no mdstat 
 fst01.spacescience.ro    1095      3                       /storage03        default.2              ISS       booted             rw      nodrain   online        no mdstat 
 fst01.spacescience.ro    1095      4                       /storage04        default.3              ISS       booted             rw      nodrain   online        no mdstat 

Any idea on this?
Thanks a lot!!