Group default.0 already contains a file system from the same node

Hello,

I would like to test different layouts on 3 test servers. I defined single disks filesystems and would like to put 6 filesystems in group default.0 which means 2 fs per node. When trying to move the 4th filesystem in group default.0, I get the message:

fs mv 4 default.0 
error: group default.0 already contains a file system from the same node

The filesystems are:

fs ls
┌────────────────────────┬────┬──────┬────────────────────────────────┬────────────────┬────────────────┬────────────┬──────────────┬────────────┬────────┬────────────────┐
│host                    │port│    id│                            path│      schedgroup│          geotag│        boot│  configstatus│ drainstatus│  active│          health│
└────────────────────────┴────┴──────┴────────────────────────────────┴────────────────┴────────────────┴────────────┴──────────────┴────────────┴────────┴────────────────┘
 nanxrd15.in2p3.fr        1095      1                          /data01        default.0    SUBATECH-H002       booted             rw      nodrain   online      no smartctl 
 nanxrd16.in2p3.fr        1095      2                          /data01        default.0    SUBATECH-H002       booted             rw      nodrain   online              N/A 
 nanxrd17.in2p3.fr        1095      3                          /data01        default.0    SUBATECH-H002       booted             rw      nodrain   online      no smartctl 
 nanxrd17.in2p3.fr        1095      4                          /data02        default.1    SUBATECH-H002       booted          empty      drained   online      no smartctl 

I tried to change the parameters groupsize ond groupmod:

space define default 3 1

=> How can I force 2 filesystems from the same node in the same group (even if I know it is not a good idea on a production system but this for testing) ?

Thank you

JM

Hi Jean Michel,
starting from EOS 4.4.10 you can now force move a filesystem to another group

fs mv [–force] <src_fsid|src_grp|src_space> <dst_grp|dst_space>

–force : force mode - allows to move non-empty filesystems bypassing group and node constraints
cheers
Andrea

Updated to 4.4.10 and, Yes it works !

Thank you

JM